1. Harvesting and processing of Arabica coffee.
2. Continuation of Robusta harvesting and processing. Cover the ground with mats to avoid gleanings while harvesting Robusta.
3. Collection of Arabica gleanings and disinfestations/disposal of berries infested with berry borer.
4. Collection of left over fruits and off-season berries in berry borer infested blocks.
5. Control measures against root mealy bugs, if necessary.
Preparation of germination beds and sowing of seeds. Before sowing, seeds may be treated with Vitavax 75 WP at 0.66g/kg of seeds or Bavistin 50 WP at 1g/kg seeds to protect against collar rot.
7. Cleaning of paths around the estates to prevent fire accidents.
8. In young clearings, watering young seedlings when necessary.
This article is reproduced from The Indian Coffee, The Coffee Magazine