- Continue new-planting / replanting
- Undertake slash – weeding
- Tie growing shoots of young plants to the standards.
- Prune the branches of support trees to regulate shade.
- Apply 5 kg of decomposed coffee manure and 1 kg neemcake per vine with the onset of north east monsoon.
- Apply balance half dose of the recommended fertilizers (Urea-50g : Rock Phosphate-150g : MOP 125g).
- Apply second round of biocontrol agents (AMF, Trichoderma Pseudomonas fluorescens and Pochonia chlamydosporia) along with organics.
- Apply Azospirillum (50 g/vine) and P. solubilizer (50 g/vine along with decomposed cowdung.
- Spray the foliage with Bordeaux mixture 1% and drench the basin of the vines with copper oxychloride 0.2% @ of 2-5 litres/vine.
- Avoid copper oxychloride drenching if biocontrol agents are applied. OR
Spray foliage and drench the soil with potassium phosphonate 0.3% or metalaxyl mancozeb 0.125% (@ 2-5 litres per vine).
- Undertake foliar spray with quinalphos (0.05%) or check pollu beetle and top shoot borer infestations.